Please Read: I may earn a small commission or products from the companies mentioned in this post at no cost to you.
I suppose I should have written this post sooner so that you could get to know me better. Since I’m on this path to a better life and healthier lifestyle, I won’t waste time with regret and I’ll just get to writing. I figured the best way I could do this, so as not to write a super long post was to share 20 things most people don’t know about me. So here we go, this is Me in 20.
1) I can’t swim or ride a bike
2) I get along stupendously with my ex-husband and his new girlfriend (post to come at a later date) and many people think it’s odd.
3) I hate fried eggs but love scrambled eggs—I hate soft boiled eggs but love hard boiled eggs.
4) I love cherries but hate anything made of cherries
5) I graduated college with honors with a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies but have a full time job in Finance
6) My first child (my son) was conceived via Intra-Uterine Insemination (My daughter came a year later, naturally)
7) Prior to suffering from PMDD I was also (and still am) battling depression.
8) I don’t drink coffee. It makes me sick.
9) I only drink beer (no other type of alcohol)
10) I have 3 brothers and 1 sister. I am the 4th of 5 children.
11) I don’t eat the following cuisines: Mexican, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Indian and I don’t eat lasagna or meatballs; also I’ve NEVER eaten a McDonald’s burger. I ate my first slice of pizza at age 15.
12) I didn’t start driving until I was 36
13) I don’t watch scary or horror movies because they stay with me for a long time and I can’t sleep for days.
14) I have varied taste in music. Rock, Jazz, Latin (all of it), Pop, R&B just to name a few
15) My dream vacation is the Amalfi Coast in Italy (may be taking my daughter there for her 16th birthday)
16) I love all things Crime TV: Law and Order, Law and Oder Criminal Intent, CSI Miami, CSI NY….you get the idea.
17) I’ve never watched Game of Thrones and have no desire to do so.
18) I cried when I found out Joan Rivers died. She was one of a kind.
19) I don’t care one bit for politics
20) I love watching standup comedy-the riskier the better.
I hope that in addition to my about page, these 20 little known facts about me have shed a little more light into who I am.
What’s something most people don’t know about you that you’re willing share? Please feel free to leave your comment below
Thank you for reading